Can my vehicle be driven? If you’re not sure, it’s best not to drive your vehicle as most insurance companies won’t cover you if you do and any further damage occurs.
How do I arrange a tow? Phone complete body craft on 02 6032 8225
24 hours per day, 7 days per week
How do I lodge my claim? Either phone your insurance company direct or let our administration staff help you. If you need help, please bring your policy documents in to our office, and our administration staff will assist you in lodging your claim. If you cannot locate your policy documents, no problem – our staff can still assist with the complete claim lodgment procedure.
TOP TIP!! Great website for general information www.understandinsurance.com.au
(compiled by the Insurance Council of Australia)
Step by Step to getting my car back to pre-accident condition?
• Vehicle driven or towed to complete body craft workshop;
• Comprehensive assessment of your vehicle, estimate of cost to repair raised and provided to your insurance company (or yourself if private work) in line with industry standards;
• Once estimate has been approved, parts will be ordered, (not all parts are always readily available, however we will endeavour to source required parts as quickly as possible);
• Vehicles will be booked into our workshop at a mutually convenient time for repairs and paint to be completed to manufacturer’s standards;
• Once repairs completed, our administration staff will phone you to arrange a time for you to collect your vehicle;
• Approximately two weeks after completion, our administration staff will phone you to ensure that the job has been completed to your satisfaction.